- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 150000.00 - 200000.00 INR
Being a reputed firm in this domain, we have been engaged in manufacturing and exporting supreme quality Organic Waste Converter, which is mainly used for treatment and recycling of solid & liquid refuse material. Provided converter finds its applications in industrial places. Offered converter is a self-contained system capable of performing pasteurization of organic waste, sterilization of pathogenic or biohazard waste and grinding them. In addition to this, provided Organic Waste Converter is highly admired among clients due to its fast processing speed, longer service life, low power consumption and robust construction.
Organic Waste Converter
- It will be three step process.
- Shredding, Mixing, Composting
- Shredder will be responsible to shred waste to small pieces.
- Shredded waste will be added in to main machine.
- Composting machine will mix through mixing blade for 20 minutes.
- Show dust and micro-organisms needs to added during mixing process.
- Raw material of waste should be collected by plastic caret.
- Collected material in plastic caret should be place for 12 days.
- External Shredder
- Composting Machine
- Racking system with carets
- Waste to compost within 12 days
- Organic Waste converter is based on composting basics to convert waste in to compost.
- It consume very less electricity to process waste material
- Working hours of machine is very limited.
- Batch system can be helpful to increase handling capacity of machine.
- No need to invest daily for additional micro-organisms
- Organic fertilizer produce with good amount of nutrition value inside
- Only 30 -35 % volume reduction within 10 days of curing period.
1, Kameshwar Estate, Plot No 3609, Phase 4, Vatva GIDC, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India